Sunday, October 14, 2007

My VC Chronicle - Why this blog

I had been thinking for a while to start blogging formally about my VC career processes and finally today I did it! I really enjoyed blogging about my MBA admission process, which motivated me to start one for my career search as well. During my past blogging experiences, I figured out that blogging has several advantages, most importantly, it helps maintain an informal diary of the steps taken and to be taken.

As I read a lot of articles and blogs about VC, it would be really nice if I can maintain a track record, which will come in handy while preparing the pitches and cheat sheets. Moreover, it could help some of my readers, the way I benefit from some of the blogs I reads (mentioned on the right hand margin).

So here I plan to post the articles about VC news in India and abroad and also share my thoughts about the recruiting processes as I go through the them. All comments are welcome!

0 comments: